- This event has passed.
BeachVolley Camp 2017
Boys and girls from 9 to 17 years old
Bibione (Venice) From July 2nd to July 8th 2017
Beach Volley Camp Eat-Sleep-Play offers an original and addictive youth summer camp, for boys and girls from 9 to 17 years of age, in which beach volley is experienced as a promoter of friendship discipline and respect for the others.
An exciting sporting course, aimed for those who want to start, and for others who already practice this spectacular Olympic discipline, for an alternative holiday at the beach.
Where e When
The camp takes place in Bibione, Venetian seaside and touristic resort, nearby Venice. Thanks to the vastness of its beach and impressive sport facilities, it is particularly suitable to host this socializing, sports holiday by the sea.
The 2017 edition offers a weekly round from Sunday July the 2md to Saturday July the 8th, for a total of 6 nights stay.
The sport activities take place on the beach arena in front of the International Touristic village, a 4 star accommodation right in front of the Adriatic Sea ,close to a Spa Complex and the town Center .
The village features Bars and Restaurants, heated water slides, discotheques, and a unique sports Arena with more than 50 courts where to play and Train.
Arrival and departures
Check-in into the village will be at the International Touristic Village (Via delle Colonie,2 Bibione) on the Sunday from 9:00am to 12:00pm; for the day camps check-in operations are available also from 2:30pm to 3:00pm.
All the information relative to the stay will be given at the arrival. They will also be given identifying colored bracelets and sports material.
You must check-out not later than 11:00am on the Saturday of departure at the same village.
From Sunday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon, there will be training held by qualified federal Coaches , focus of training will be on techniques and tactics as individual and as team, creating the ideal approaches to discover the secrets of this spectacular Olympic discipline.
Curiosity: you will learn the proper technique to perform Carambula’s “Skyball” , spectacular serve seen at Rio 2016.
On Thursday and Friday, the participants followed and supported by a technical staff, will take part at the “Beach&Ball Cup”. The most popular European Beach Volley youth tournament, promoted from the Italian Federation of Volleyball (FIPAV), this takes place in Bibione and 1000 youth athletes coming from all over Italy will participate. The daily sports activities will be alternated to moments of enjoyment and relax in the pine forest and at the pool of the Village.
The evening entertainment foresees group games, parties on the beach and at the discotheque, walks along the streets of Bibione (which are pedestrian zones) all this at the presence of the tutor.
- Wake up at 7:30am
- Breakfast at 8:00am
- Start of sport activity at 9:00am
- Relax at the beach/pool and play activities 11:30am
- Lunch at 12:30pm
- Restart sports at 3:00pm
- Relax at the beach/pool and play activities 6:00pm
- Dinner at 7:30pm
- Evening activities from 9:00pm
- Goodnight at 11:30pm (LAST-NIGHT 12:00AM)
Note: for younger kids duration of activities will be less than the one indicated, and afternoon sports activities will begin one hour later.
Assenze of “dead times”
The planning of the single day is contradistinguished for the absence of dead times, offering six hours of daily sport activities and a different evening entertainment due to facilitate the aggregation, integration and socialization in a healthy natural environment.
Accomodation and Catering
The accommodation of the participants, divided between boys and girls and by age, will be in units from 4 to 7 beds in tourist villages or in modern residences with a pool close to the beach where the sport activities are played.
Attached to the units occupied by the participants it is guaranteed to have a tutor that will supervise them along all the duration of the stay.
Stays are offered in full board with mineral water included at each meal. The stay will start with lunch on the arrival date and end with breakfast the day of departure.
Catering service offers a healthy and genuine cuisine with large meals designed for the age of the participants.
Personalized menus are available on request for particular diets such as (celiac, gluten intolerant, vegetarian etc.); during registration must be reported any allergies or intolerances presenting a medical certificate.
Discount for Sport Club and University
Special discounts on stake will be reserved for subscriptions above nine applications belonging to the same sport group; in addiction to the discount will be provided a free stay for the coach of any club that wishes to follow the trainings.
Full Camp Formula (Residential Full Board)
Individual quote (7days / 6 nights) 445,00 Euros, (reduction 5% for those who bring brothers or sisters along).
Day Camp Formula (Daily with lunch included)
Individual quote (5 days) 230,00 Euros.
The Day Formula starts from Sunday afternoon (3:00pm to 6:00pm) to Friday, with daily schedule from 9:00am to 6:30pm, including lunch from Monday to Friday.
There is a supplement of 55 Euros for optional activities for evening entertainment from 9:00pm to 10:30pm.
Concessions (not cumulative concessions just for Full Camp Formula)
- -5% discount for brothers and sisters along (excluding optional services);
- for groups of more than nine participants to the same sports club, there is a discount of 5% on the individual quote of participation (excluding optional services) and a gratuity for the coach that accompany the group.
To benefit the gratuity related to group registration, the first ten registrations (that are entitled to the discount) must be received simultaneously.
The quote includes:
- Accommodation in residence for 4 to 6 people (Full Camp)
- Full Board (Full Camp)*
- Afternoon snack
- Mineral water during activities and evening entertainment
- Accident insurance covering during sports activities
- 24 hours surveillance with qualified staff
- Medical services for the entire duration of stay
- Use of sport facilities and pools of the Village
*For Day Camp formula daily meal.
The quote doesn’t include:
- Travel cancellation insurance (emission rates Globe Giallo 30,00 Euros including administrative costs)
- City Tax (Full Camp)
- Personal extra and all that isn’t specified in “the quote includes”.
What to bring
Recommended clothes and other
- Identification Card (original – no photocopy)
- Health Card (original – no photocopy)
- Travel bag with first name, surname and address specified
- Hat or bandana
- Beauty case with soap, comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo
- Sun protection lotion
- Spray against mosquito bites
- Tracksuits and sneakers
- Sweater or sweatshirt
- Waterproof jacket (K-way)
Registration must be completed before June the 6th 2017, sending by fax or e-mail the application form together with the deposit payment receipt of the 50% of the individual quote, with the deposit must be paid the full amount of any trip cancellation policies.
The deposit must be done in favor of Raduni Sportivi Srl (Via Milano, 2/b – 30020 Marcon –Ve) on the account N. 1313 of Banco Popolare – Venice Branch, San Leonardo, 1906 (IBAN: IT 61 L 05034 02013 000000001313 – SWIFT: BAPPIT21603); in the reason there should be indicate Deposit/Final payment Beach Volley Camp EatSleepPlay and the name of the participant.
To facilitate the administrative practice you are kindly requested not to let spend more than 3 working days between the value date of the transfer and the sending of the fax. The balance must be paid by bank transfer by June the 13th 2017, even in this case you are kindly requested to send a fax (or e-mail) of the receipt with indicated: Balance Beach Volley Camp EatSleepPlay and the name of the participant. Deposit and balance should be deposited at one time.
The confirming of participation will be sent by e-mail by 10 days after the receiving of the documents requested. If after 10 days you haven’t received any notice please contact the organizational secretary office. For the recesses of the contract before the departure, you will be charged the amount of the penalty to the extent state of the Article 7 of the General Selling Conditions of the Touristic Package from the web site.
Note: the Camp will start after we have reached at least 30 participants. In case we don’t reach that number the procedures from the Article 8 will be applied. You will find all explanations at the last page of this catalogue or under “Useful documents” at the site www.beachvolley.it.
Documentation required for the enrollment
- Participation Card (request of the booking package/tourist service) the form must be filled on-line, printed, signed by a parent or tutor and sent by e-mail in PDF at the address email@example.com (or by fax at this number +39.041.595.14.82), simultaneously with the receipt of the payment (Bank Transfer).
- Receipt of Payment (Bank Transfer). The receipt of payment must be sent at the same time of the Participation Card. The bank transfer must be done in favor of Raduni Sportivi Srl (Via Milano, 2/b – 30020 Marcon –Venice) on the bank account N. 1313 of Banco Popolare – Branch of Venice, San Leonardo, 1906 (IBAN: IT 61 L 05034 02013 000000001313 – SWIFT: BAPPIT21603); in the reason there should be indicate Final payment deposit Beach Volley Camp EatSleepPlay and the name of the participant.
- Medical Certificate and other documents. The ID Card, the Health Card, the participation card, an informed consent agreement signed by a parent/tutor and medical certificate, must be sent all at once with the payment receipt. All this together with a certificate from a doctor signed also by a parent for allergies problems or celiac. In case the participant needs special medication, he or she must make sure to have the enough quantity along for the whole period of stay.
Travel Cancellation coverage
While you make your reservation we advise to stipulate an insurance for the reimbursement of cancellation fee, charged for any reason you should give up your trip. This is valid only for the Full Camp Formula. The cost of Globy Giallo is of 30,00 Euros (including administrative cost).
Information for smoking and drinking alcoholics
We inform you that during the stay it is severely prohibited smoking, possession or use of drugs and alcoholics, also for those above the age of 16.
Bibione is one hour drive away from Venice. It is a modern seaside touristic town, that provides great services. The beach is more than 7 km long, great water quality and the SPA offers pools for adults and children. Since long time it has been prized with the Blue Flag and awarded for the first time from the prestigious EMAS, Bibione is a quiet place to relax, a young city with many shops at a walking distance from the resort. A touristic destination known all over Europe, with an intact lagoon heritage. The motorway and railway and the close airports of Venice and Treviso and Ronchi dei Legionari, guarantee efficient connections with the city.
How to reach us
By Bus: Highway A4 (Venice-Trieste) exit tollbooth of Latisana. An express way of 20 km links to Bibione.
By Train: The closest train station is the one at Latisana. There are several buses that from there guarantee the stre to Bibione in 25 minutes (Terme stop).
By Plane: the nearest airports are: Venice, Treviso and Trieste(Ronchi dei Legionari).
Administrative office and Registration
Tel. +39 041 5950612
Mobile +39 329 0409084
Tel. +39 041 5950612
Mobile +39 334 6655915
Technical-Responsible of Staff
Mobile +39 338 1273936 or +39 335 5283770
Company contact details
Raduni Sportivi Srl
Via Milano, 2/b
30020 Marcon (ve)
Branch of Venice, Campo San Leonardo 1906
Bank Account: Raduni Sportivi Srl
IBAN: IT 61 L 05034 02013 000000001313